Get a Kindle Fire HD when you open a new checking account with BBVA Compass. You must make a direct deposit of $300 and 3 qualifying bill payments, valid through April 30, 2014. BBVA Compass is the 31st largest bank in the nation and operates 688 branches in Texas, Alabama, California, Arizona, Florida, Colorado and New Mexico. It’s under the bank holding company Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A., the second largest bank in Spain.
How to Get a Kindle Fire HD from BBVA Compass?
- Open a new BBVA Compass ClearChoice with $25 minimum deposit by 04/30/14.
- Set up a qualifying direct deposit of at least $300 to your account within 90 days of account opening.
- Make 3 qualifying online bill payments of at least $50 each to 3 unique and unrelated third parties.
The Promotional Details[list style=”arrow”]
- Transfers made from PayPal, ING Direct, or from accounts owned by the accountholder (or related parties) at other financial institutions do not qualify.
- Bill payments must be completed by the deadline.
- Payments made by check or person-to-person (P2P) payments do not qualify.
- Payments made by a third party debiting your account do not qualify.
- Offer valid only for new consumer checking accountholders who have not had an existing BBVA Compass consumer checking account within the last 90 days.
- Maximum of one (1) bonus per household.
- BBVA Compass may report the value of the bonus to the IRS as required by law.
Take advantage of this offer to get a Kindle Fire HD from BBVA Compass. All you have to do set up direct deposit, make 3 bill payments, by April 30, 2014. Check out these other banking promotions here at cash bonus money your #1 source for bonuses, coupons, deals and free money.