If you love Hawaii and seeking for a new credit card with ton of perks and sign-up bonuses for annual Hawaii trip. You should take look at the new Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard issues by Barclays. You will earn 35,000 Hawaiian Air bonus miles after you spend $1,000 within 3 months. You will get 2X miles on every $1 on direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines and 1X bonus miles on everything else.
If you have no use for Hawaiian Air miles I suggest you check out other Barclays credit cards promotions such as the Barclaycard Arrival(TM) World MasterCard® – Earn 2x on All Purchases to get up to 40,000 bonus points. If not, there’s also the Barclays Premier Miles® & More World MasterCard® which you can earn 35,000 bonus miles promotion. Let’s review and unveil the perks and bonuses of new Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard have to offer.
What I like about this credit card?
- Sign-up Bonus. You will earn 35,000 Hawaiian Air bonus miles when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days.
- Bonus Points and Miles. Get 2X bonus miles per $1 on direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines, 1X miles on everything else. Earn up to 10X bonus miles per $1 with participating partners include ANA, Delta, Korean Air, JetBlue, Virgin America, Virgin Atlantic, and Virgin Australia.
- Share Bonus Miles. There’s no fee to transfer your friend or family Hawaiian Air bonus miles to your account and up to 10 times per year.
- Complimentary Checked Bag.You will enjoy Complimentary Checked Bag when you use your Barclays Hawaiian World Elite MasterCard to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines.
- Companion Discount. Receive a one-time 50% Off Companion Discount for round-trip coach travel between Hawaii & North America on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Travel Discount Perks. Primary Cardholders are also eligible to earn a $100 discount off one coach companion ticket for round-trip travel between Hawaii and North America on each credit card account anniversary.
- No foreign transaction fee. [/list]
What I don’t like about this credit card?
- Annual Fees. There’s a $89 annual fee, NOT waived for the 1st year.
- You will earn extra 5,000 Hawaiian Air Bonus Miles if you spend $10,000 or more each year. This relative not much of bonus points for spending $10,000 on Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard.
- You’ll have a better chance of getting approved if you don’t have recent credit card applications. If you are denied, you can call Barclaycard reconsideration at 866-408-4064.
The new Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard is ideal for those seeking bonus miles and travel perks on their annual paradise island getaways. Sign up for this exciting bonus miles promotion to earn 35,000 Hawaiian Air bonus miles after spending $1,000 within 3 months. You will get 2X miles on every $1 on direct purchases from Hawaiian Airlines and 1X bonus miles on everything else. You will enjoy Complimentary Checked Bag and a one-time 50% Off Companion Discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii & North America on Hawaiian Airlines. There is a $89 annual fee, and it will not be waived. If Hawaii is not your primary objective check out these Credit Cards Promotions at Cash Bonus Money for these special bonuses or free flight promotions.