Get $300 checking cash bonus at Bank of the West when you open a new personal checking by September 27, 2017. You can apply online for new checking account else you need to request a coupon to visit your local Bank of the West branch in person.
Bank of the West new checking promotion bonus is available in the following states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
How to qualify for $300 Bank of the West Checking Promotion Bonus?
- You can apply online or at your local Bank of the West branch for the Premier Checking account with a minimum opening requirement is $500 or more.
- If you wish to open your new Premier Checking in person. You make do so by entering your email and you will get branch coupon.
- You must maintain a $25,000 combined average monthly balance in this Bank of the West Premier Checking account, plus other linked personal checking, savings, money market accounts, non-IRA CDS, and eligible BancWest Investment Services (BWIS) investment accounts.
- Opening deposit must be received and posted to the account no later than 10/06/17.
- Account must be in open status and have a positive balance as of 12/29/17 to be eligible to receive any bonus.
- Bonus will be credited by 1/31/18 to the open Bank of the West Premier Checking account.
- Limit of one consumer checking bonus per individual and per mailing address. If the customer or other individuals residing at the same address received or may receive any other consumer checking bonus from the Bank between 01/01/2016 – 01/30/2018, then no one at that address is eligible.
- Offer does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts.
- Bank will classify the bonus as interest paid to the Bank of the West Premier Checking account. Any applicable taxes associated with the bonus are the responsibility of the Bank of the West Premier Checking account holder. To the extent required by law, Bank of the West will report total value of this bonus to the IRS on Form 1099-INT for tax year 2018.
- Offer is not available to existing Bank customers with an open personal checking account as of 08/18/17 or to employees of the Bank and its affiliates.
Monthly Service Charge:
There is a Monthly Service Charge of $25 for the Premier Checking account. Monthly service charge will be waived for the first two statement cycles on new accounts. To avoid the monthly Bank of the West Premier Checking Maintenance Fee just keep a minimum of $25,000 combined average monthly balance in eligible savings, money market accounts, CDs, IRAs and eligible BancWest Investment Services (BWIS) investment accounts.