Bank of America business $100 checking bonus account promotion has been ongoing for both the Business Advantage and Business Fundamentals accounts. You can also get up to $2,000 in cash bonus by opening a new Business Advantage checking account. Now there’s a new $300 checking bonus promotion for LegalZoom Business Customers with new business checking account and merchant services account.
If you unfamiliar with the LegalZoom promotion, allow anybody who set up a LLC via LegalZoom to may qualify from Bank of America contact you about setting up your business checking accounts.
BoA $100 Business Checking Bonus Promotion
- Get $100 in cash bonus money or 10,000 card bonus points for new or existing business card customers by opening a new Business Fundamentals checking account.
- Up to 500 transactions (items deposited, checks paid and other debits) per month
- Up to $25,000 in cash deposits per month at no cost
- Monthly fee $15 for online account management. You can get this waived with Business Advantage checking.
- Take advantage of these Bank of America business checking bonuses for business card members.
- Get your one-time $100 business check bonus by you signing up for Business Fundamentals with Bank of America today.
BoA $300 Business Checking Bonus – LegalZoom Promotion
Get up to $300 cash bonus money with LegalZoom promotion by opening a new business checking account and merchant services account. To qualify for this checking bonus promotion, you must mention about LegalZoom promotion when a Small Business Specialist from Bank of America contact you to set up your new business checking and merchant services accounts.
Also you need to confirm the essential requirements with the qualifying deposit to earn the initial $100 cash bonus and any merchant services account requirements.
- Get $100 cash bonus when open a new business checking account with qualifying deposits.
- Get additional $50 cash bonus with 2 online bill pay.
- Earn another $150 cash bonus by opening a merchant services account for your business that accept credit and debit card payment.
BoA $2,000 Business Checking Bonus – In-Branch Only
Bank of America have an in-branch offer for up to $2,000 in business checking bonus by opening a new Business Advantage checking account. You must talk to a Bank of America small business specialist in branch upon the $2,000 cash bonus. Definitely recommend it, and they more likely extend this bonus promotion to you.
- Maximum bonus amount: $2,000
- Availability: Nationwide at any Bank of America branch and mention this checking bonus promotion to small business specialist.
- Direct deposit required: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft Pull
- Monthly fees: $29.95, waived for first three months introductory period
- Promotion end date: October 30th, 2015
How to get the Bank of America $2,000 business checking bonus?
- Visit a Bank of America and about this business checking promotion. Afterward open a Business Advantage checking account before October 30, 2015.
- Get a $1,000 bonus by getting approved within 60 days of account opening for one of the following Select Business Accounts:
- Small Business Credit Card – Be approved and spend at least $2,000 within 60 days of opening a Business Advantage checking account.
- Business Loan or Line of Credit – Be approved and open a new loan or line of credit within 60 days of opening a Business Advantage checking account.
- Bank of America Merchant Services Account – Activate a merchant services account (submit a batch greater than $20 of any card type) and settle funds into your Business Advantage checking account within 60 days of opening a Business Advantage checking account.
- Earn an additional $500 checking bonus with each additional Select Business Account that you are approved for within 60 days of opening a Business Advantage checking account. To get $2,000 all you have do is open 3 Select Business Accounts as mention above in step 2.
Bank of America – Business Advantage Fees
There is a monthly of $29.95 per month with the Business Advantage checking account. This fee is waived for the first three months. In order to avoid this monthly fee, you must maintain any of the following requirements:
- Spend $2,500 per month in new purchases using a linked Bank of America business credit card
- Actively use Bank of America Merchant Services or Payroll Services by Intuit® or Remote Deposit Online service
- $15,000 average monthly balance
- $35,000 combined average monthly balance of linked business accounts
Always to read the fine print carefully before applying a new banking account. Go ahead and take advantage and sign up for your Bank of America $100, $200 and up to $2,000 Business Checking Bonus Promotion by October 31, 2015 now. Please review these other Banking Promotions at Cash Bonus Money as well for more promotional bank checking saving account.