Get a $50 bonus by opening a new checking account by December 31, 2013 and meet two requirements within 90 day of the new Alliant membership. Alliant Credit Union checking has no monthly service fees and no minimum balance required to open the account or earn the bonus. Almost anyone can be a member of Alliant Credit Union, just make a donation to Foster Care to Success organization. More details on membership can be found on the Alliant’s membership page.
How to qualify for $50 Bonus from Alliant Credit Union?
- Opt out of paper statements and receive only eStatements sent to your email address,
- Make at least one monthly electronic deposit (each month) to this account such as a direct deposit, payroll or ATM deposit, eDeposit or eDepositPlus, mobile check deposit or transfer from another financial institution
Alliant Credit Union used to be United Airlines Employees’ Credit Union. Therefore most of their branches are located inside airports. Alliant Credit Union branches are located in Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Houston, Washington DC and Newark. With $8.23 billion in assets, Alliant Credit Union is one of the top ten largest credit unions in the nation. The credit union is federally insured by the NCUA (Charter # 67955).
Alliant Credit Union High Rate Checking account features:[list style=”arrow”]
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Over 80,000 surcharge free ATMs
- Free first box of checks
- Free quarterly credit scores (VantageScore)
- Mobile and PC check deposit