North Shore Bank is offering a $150 new checking account bonus through September 30, 2015.
How to get this $150 new checking bonus from North Shore Bank?
1. Get up to $150 checking bonus when you open a new checking account.
2. You must use the Promotional Code “September 2015″ when you open your new account.
3. To receive the $150 new checking bonus, you account must be open and have a positive balance as of October 30, 2015.
North Shore Bank $150 Checking Bonus Promotion Details:
- Incentive payments and transaction requirements are based on statement cycles.
- ATM transactions will not qualify.
- There is a limit of 1 new checking bonus per household per year.
- This offer is not valid with other offers.
- There is a monthly waived for the first 3 months. You can avoid it by using your debit card and eStatements or a direct deposits and eStatements.
There’s an online application, but the first page of the application requires you check that you currently have or plan to have ties to Wisconsin or Northern Illinois.
North Shore Bank branches are located throughout Wisconsin and in northern Illinois. Some of the major cities with branches include Milwaukee, Green Bay and Racine, Appleton.