Get a $150 cash bonus money when you open a qualifying Chase checking account and set up a direct deposit. This Chase bonus offer is only available to new Chase checking account customers and is valid only through January 11, 2014.
How to Get $150 Bonus Offer from Chase Bank?[list style=”arrow”]
- Sign up here Chase Checking $150 Bonus Link.
- Enter your email address to receive your $150 Chase coupon code via email, you can then use to apply online directly or take to your local Chase branch.
- Open a qualifying Chase checking account with the promotional code in e-mail.
- Deposit at least $100 into your new account within 10 business days of account opening.
- Set up a direct deposit to this account within 60 days of account opening.
How to Avoid Chase Checking Fees?
Just do any 1 of the following each statement period else there will be a $12 monthly service fee ($10 monthly Service Fee for CA, OR, and WA):[list style=”check”]
- Monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account.
- Keep the daily balance at or above $1,500.
- Keep an average balance of $5,000 or more in your checking. [/list]
The Chase $150 Bonus Offer Details
- This offer is available on personal Chase checking accounts excluding Chase Customized, Online, High School, College, and Access Checking.
- This offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, and those who have closed an account within 90 days or have a negative balance.
- To qualify for the bonus, you must open a new qualifying Chase checking account and make a $100 minimum opening deposit within 10 business days of new money (money not currently held by Chase or its affiliates). Also, within 60 calendar days of account opening, Chase must receive from your employer or the government a monthly electronic direct deposit of your payroll, pension, or government benefits, such as Social Security.
- There is a limit of 1 checking account-related bonus per customer per calendar year.
- Your checking account must remain open for a minimum of 6 months, or the bonus will be debited from the account at closing.
- Your bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- If you do not have the Chase coupon at the time of account opening, you must supply the coupon code within 7 days.