Get a $1oo checking bonus when you open a new checking account at Watertown Savings Bank in Massachusetts. It is a mutual bank which is neighborhood focus and world-class service with branches in Arlington, Belmont, Cambridge, Lexington, Waltham, Newton, Waltham, and Watertown.
What is a Mutual Bank?
A mutual bank is a financial institution that is chartered by the state government and designed to provide a safe place for individuals to protect deposits, save and invest their money. And unlike public banks, as a mutual bank, do not have shareholders and do not need to answer to Wall Street, so are free to concentrate on serving our customers and neighbors in the best possible way.
How get $100 checking bonus?
1. Open a new free checking account at Watertown Savings Bank online or apply in person.
2. Set up a direct deposit within 45 days to qualify for $100 checking bonus.
Banking Promotion Details[list style=”arrow”]
- You must not have a current Watertown Savings Banking checking account.
- Make minimum deposit of $10.
- Must have direct deposit of payroll or government check received within 45 days of account opening.
- Watertown Savings Bank will mail $100 bonus within 8 to 10 weeks.
- It is limited to 1 gift per household.
- This promotion is not valid with other offers. [/list]
Watertown Bank Free Checking Features[list style=”check”]
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited and unrestricted ATM use
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs
- No-fee Visa Debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- First order of basic checks
- Free Internet banking with online bill payment